Article Dec 08, 2016

You are no longer passing

Production on Keeping Up with the Kardashians shuts down - report

Production on reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians has reportedly been temporarily shut down until at least 2017.

Filming first halted back in October (16) when Kim Kardashian was the victim of an armed robbery in Paris, France and was bound, gagged and held at gunpoint while thieves stole jewelry and cell phones.

At the time, a spokesperson for the E! network said they were focusing on her wellbeing and hadn't decide when production would resume, but it was reported Kim was filming for the show a few weeks later when she attended her husband Kanye West's concert at The Forum in Inglewood, California with her sister Kourtney and close friend Jonathan Cheban.

According to, they haven't shot any new scenes since the armed robbery and it is likely cameras will not roll again until at least the New Year, maybe even longer, meaning fans will not see any footage from the Kardashian family's Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations.

Sources tell the website the producers have enough material to complete the current series but had been hoping to film throughout the holiday season. That plan was thrown into doubt after Kim's attack but it is now out of the question following Kanye's hospitalization on 21 November (16). Sources tell TMZ Kim has been "rethinking everything" in recent weeks.

Kanye went to hospital freely for a psychiatric evaluation after suffering "temporary psychosis due to sleep deprivation and dehydration" his doctor Dr. Michael Farzam reportedly told emergency services.

The reality star has been sleeping by his side but as yet his condition has not improved, and an insider told he been placed under constant watch as he has become paranoid.

"Kim acts very concerned," the insider said. "She says he has yet to be diagnosed, but she uses words like paranoia and explained that Kanye thinks everyone is out to get him.

"Kim does spend hours with Kanye every day... Kim says that not much has changed since he was admitted and that his doctors seem concerned.”